Thursday, October 14, 2010

Introduction...

I am a wife and stay-at-home mother. I hate dusting, laundry, vacuuming, dishes, scrubbing toilets, baby puke, swiffering the floors, and changing diapers. But all of this needs done in the course of a day, and therefore I do not have much time to devote to cooking. Therefore, I have mastered (or at least am in the process) the art of "Kitchen Quickies". Who says that for a meal to be good it has to be 100% made from scratch? NOT ME! Pre-made biscuits, crescent rolls, and canned soup are just a few of my "pantry staples" and should be yours, too.

The purpose of this blog is to give all of the people out there who, like me, appreciate a meal that is straight from the oven, but lacks time or energy. Also, in each post, I will try to share a "time saver", like freezing left overs for a later meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment